Now that we already have our Liferay IDE its now time to setup the Liferay Plugin SDK for our Eclipse. Here are the steps:
- Download liferay-plugins-sdk. You can download the file in http://sourceforge.net/projects/lportal/files/Liferay%20Portal/6.1.1%20GA2/, For this tutorial we will be using liferay-plugins-sdk-6.1.1-ce-ga2-20120731132656558.zip
- Extract the zip file using archive manager.
- Open Eclipse.
- In Eclipse (with Liferay IDE). Go to Window > Preferences > Liferay > Installed Plugins SDKs.
- Click Add.
- On the Add Liferay Plugin SDK Location. Click browse and select the extracted sdk folder on step 1.
- Select OK and you should see your SDK in the list of Installed SDKs.
We have now our Liferay plugin SDK in our Eclipse Indigo… 🙂